DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Long time gone...

soccerscott

Well hello again all. Back from deployment number 2, this one had no internet access. I've missed you all while I've been away! Just started my re-re-read. How are things? I've got some major catching up to do on these forums! Hope to be speaking to all of you again soon!

Well hello again all. Back from deployment number 2, this one had no internet access. I've missed you all while I've been away! Just started my re-re-read. How are things? I've got some major catching up to do on these forums! Hope to be speaking to all of you again soon!

Welcome back and I say that with all of my heart. My son is serving but he has not been deployed yet. He is coming today for a 10 day visit. How are you feeling? Are you staying with family or are you on base? Or maybe both?

@ Ryrin, my wife, kids, and I currently all live in Germany. Normally (stateside) we would live in a house off base. That being said, things are very small here, so we have an appartment on post. I feel great! Finished deployment number 2, of my 4 years in the US ARMY. 16+ more years to go heh. Glad that your son can come home and visit, I'll be visiting my wifes family in about a week or so.

@ Naked~Frog, Things have been busy! Just trying to re-ajust to everything/everyone and make things as "normal" as usual. How are things on DM?

@ Ryrin, my wife, kids, and I currently all live in Germany. Normally (stateside) we would live in a house off base. That being said, things are very small here, so we have an appartment on post. I feel great! Finished deployment number 2, of my 4 years in the US ARMY. 16+ more years to go heh. Glad that your son can come home and visit, I'll be visiting my wifes family in about a week or so.

@ Naked~Frog, Things have been busy! Just trying to re-ajust to everything/everyone and make things as "normal" as usual. How are things on DM?

My son is in the Air Force, year 3 out of 6. I'm glad you are feeling wonderful and will have time to visit family. I can't even imagine to "re-adjust" after that.

Archived