• Seanchan
    • Shara
    • Shienar
    • Tarabon
    • Tear

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was disappointed Tar Valon wasn't an option. I'd like to see how someone "born and raised" in Tar Valon would tell their story and interact with others.

I chose Altara, ONLY because of Ebou Dar, and mostly for the same reason The Mashiraball chose Saldaea. LOVE me a strong and feisty woman! :)

I chose Tar Valon.  Write in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I picked the Aiel Waste.  As I'm only finishing Book 4, my opinion may change.  The starkness of the terrain; the hardship of the lives of the Aiel.  It appears they have "forgotten the face of their father" (Dark Tower, King, rocks!) in that there appears to be no telling of the honor and greatness of the Aiel people as He Who Comes With The Dawn saw in Rhuidean.  They only know they failed the Aes Sedai in some unknown fashion and are most likely going beyond the Dragonwall to answer the call of the powerful ta'veren who is Car'a'carn.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest Manetheren General

Ok being British, I can see the paralells people are drawing with Andor and I must admit I can see alot of Andorian in myself.

But I am outing myself as an Altaran, Drunken duels, an underground white tower and who doesn't love a strong woman.

Ebou Dar is essentially a Renaissance Venice... hands down the best nationality in WoT (irrespective of military power, organised government, civil order, economy and respect of other nations... basically its just a fun place to be... obviously until the invasion... unless your from Sean Chan... or too drunk all the time to notice we've been invaded.).

:D

Archived