DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
number13

What's your favourite scene in the entire WoT?

In no particular order: 

1. Almost every scene with Mat but mostly him beating the s%@t out of Galad and Gawyin; him killing Couladin;the letter to Elayne and The Tower of Ghenjei /or whatever was the name/
  2. Most of  Nynaeve scenes but manily her tests - both for Accepted and Aes Sedai; her suspecting Sheriam is BA; her saving Egwene's ungrateful a$$ from Seanchan and the "justice" she brought to sul'dam; the accidental healing of Logain; the "Will Lan Mandragoran ride to the Last Battle alone?" scene. Oh and I forgot - the goodbye scene with Valan Luca. Really I laughed like an idiot at this. 
  3. Dumai's Wells
  4. The cleaning of saidin
  5. Egewene deffending the White Tower  - I'm not one of the biggest Eggie's fans but that scene was awesome
  6. Rand finally realising he does not have MPD but is the Dragon Reborn

In no particular order: 

1. Almost every scene with Mat but mostly him beating the s%@t out of Galad and Gawyin; him killing Couladin;the letter to Elayne and The Tower of Ghenjei /or whatever was the name/
  2. Most of  Nynaeve scenes but manily her tests - both for Accepted and Aes Sedai; her suspecting Sheriam is BA; her saving Egwene's ungrateful a$$ from Seanchan and the "justice" she brought to sul'dam; the accidental healing of Logain; the "Will Lan Mandragoran ride to the Last Battle alone?" scene. Oh and I forgot - the goodbye scene with Valan Luca. Really I laughed like an idiot at this. 
  3. Dumai's Wells
  4. The cleaning of saidin
  5. Egewene deffending the White Tower  - I'm not one of the biggest Eggie's fans but that scene was awesome
  6. Rand finally realising he does not have MPD but is the Dragon Reborn