DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Princess Bride Mafia - Game Over!

Leelou

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You had me wondewing for a minute why you were sowt of twying to convince youwself, moweso than anyone else, that she's town.

Well like i said, I don't think meesh vote was a bus move there

No, but meesh could have easily been 1 of the scum that was decidedly early on the train, with others voting to bus later. Nothing really conclusive about rhea can be deemed from where meesh's vote was on teh train. We've seen scum put there votes all over trains in the past. Spread out. Not together.

No, but meesh could have easily been 1 of the scum that was decidedly early on the train, with others voting to bus later. Nothing really conclusive about rhea can be deemed from where meesh's vote was on teh train. We've seen scum put there votes all over trains in the past. Spread out. Not together.

well, lets find out, shall we?

Final Vote Count

Rhea (10): BG, Turin, Kae, Nyn, Heart, Talya, Player, Wombat, CTM, Ape

Player (5): Tina, Smiley, Rhea, Verbal

Not voting: Des, Paet, Locke, Solimind

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

I need to eat dinner, scene coming shortly. Pizza trumps mafia right this second.

Final Vote Count

Rhea (10): BG, Turin, Kae, Nyn, Heart, Talya, Player, Wombat, CTM, Ape

Player (5): Tina, Smiley, Rhea, Verbal

Not voting: Des, Paet, Locke, Solimind

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

I need to eat dinner, scene coming shortly. Pizza trumps mafia right this second.

Mmmmmm... pizza.

I go away for a bit and already like two added pages lol

And CTM, you can't bond me if you're not in the White Tower. Plus not sure Verbal would be pleased (which means you should totally go for it :P). Don't stop calling me naughty bunny, though, it's been working for ya ;)

[/flirt]

Leelou, you picked quite a time to go eat. I really do think anorexia is the way to go. Think about it, mkay?

Nyn

After the bodies were dumped to feed the eels, you found out you were the one that had to climb to the top of the Cliffs of Insanity and haul the horses up by harness. 10 hours later you are all finally up to the top...

Prince Humperdinck reenacts a sword fight that took place at the top of the cliff.

Humperdinck: There was a mighty duel. It ranged all over. They were both masters.

Count Rugen: Who won? How did it end?

Humperdinck: The loser ran off alone, and the winner followed those footprints toward Guilder...

Count Rugen: Shall we track them both?

Humperdink: The loser is nothing. Only the princess matters. Clearly this was all planned by warriors of Guilder! We must all be ready for whatever lies ahead.

Count Rugen: Could this be a trap?

Humperdink: I always think everything could be a trap. That is why I am still alive. [calls to someone in the party they found suspicious] You there, the one that claims to be of Florin, come here.

[The suspect, Rhea, comes forward]

Rhea: You know I am from Florin, but do what you must.

Humperdinck: [draws his sword and runs it though Rhea] Search her belongings.

Rhea, Queen Bella (vanilla town), is dead. It is now night. Deadline is 9 AM Saturday.

Archived