DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Which of these characters will die?

myth87

Which of these characters will die?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these Light characters will not survive the LB?

• Rand
    • Perrin
    • Mat
    • Lan
    • Tam
    • Ituralde
    • Bashere
    • Moiraine
    • Siuan
    • Min
    • Elayne
    • Aviendha
    • Egwene
    • Nynaeve
    • Tuon
    • Faile
  2. 2. Which of these Dark characters will not survive the LB?

• Demandred
    • Lanfear/Cyndane
    • Graendal
    • Moghedien
    • Ishamael/Moridin
    • Shaidar Haran
    • Alviarin
    • Taim
    • Padan Fain
    • The DO
    • Slayer

Likely to die and not mentioned:

Galad, Gawyn, Elyas, Gaul, Bael, Birgitte, Talmanes, most borderlander monarchs, Jaged Aglemar, dozens of Aes Sedai and Ashaman (I won't name that many here); and a few hundred thousand of the forces of the Light (including Seanchan). The butcher's bill will be extremely long and heavy.

• 1 month later...
Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of men?

The Death of Rats looked up from the feast of potato.

Squeak, he said.

Death waved a hand dismissively. Well, yes, obviously me, he said. I was just wondering if there was anyone else.

Not a bad chap when you get to know him (and sooner or later, everyone gets to know him).

When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job is finished. I'll put the chairs on tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

‎He was there from the beginning. A power that exist at the end of all things. He walked with our gods and shaped our deepest beliefs. An executioner at the gallows. A lone hunter on a pale horse. A soldier on the battlefield. A criminal in the shadows. Fields become burial grounds in his wake. Every great atrocity, every feeble passing, he stands witness. In our strife, in our revolutions and in our wars, he has left his mark. And in the end, his will be the last face you see.

some quotes about a certin tv trope Don't fear the reaper

prays that the Butcher's Bill will be in the billions

i went rand and bashere as the only ones mentioned for the light side...i actually think it fair to rand that he die, i mentioned on another post that i feel after its all said and done he deserves to rest peacefully after his blaze of glory...on the dark side i said everyone but the DO and Lanfear...i feel like the wheel will spin on and the dark one will live, and for some reason my gut instinct says lanfear will make it, i have no idea why though

Archived