DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

SPAM WAR

Niniel

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so why are you on a mountain in North Carolina?

Well my grandparents live up here. I haven't been home since mid-October because of traumatic personal stuff that happened back then. This is my current stop until after Christmas and New Years.

Good reason to be up in a mountain then.

Well my grandparents live up here. I haven't been home since mid-October because of traumatic personal stuff that happened back then. This is my current stop until after Christmas and New Years.

Yeah. I mean I was at my dad's for a month, then at an aunt and uncles for about a week and a half. Just anywhere but home is the way I feel right now lol

If you want to talk about it you are welcome to send me a PM.

Anyway, it´s great to have you back. I barely had the time to talk to you before you left but you where the only one that tried to get me to choose the shadow.

Yeah. I mean I was at my dad's for a month, then at an aunt and uncles for about a week and a half. Just anywhere but home is the way I feel right now lol

*hugs* If you need to talk, just PM me.

Anyway, it´s great to have you back. I barely had the time to talk to you before you left but you where the only one that tried to get me to choose the shadow.

And look at you now. You has my former posish! lol I'd still interested in being the FL, SL, etc. now that I have more time, but looks like those are all filled at the moment.

And look at you now. You has my former posish! lol I'd still interested in being the FL, SL, etc. now that I have more time, but looks like those are all filled at the moment.

Yes, they are all filled but if you want to help out with things you are more then welcome.

Yes, they are all filled but if you want to help out with things you are more then welcome.

Sure! If there's anything you ever need help organizing or running let me know.

Archived