DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cleaning our Master at Arm's Office

Aiel Heart

While Ed is out getting ready for Fnorrll to leave, a few dedicated Warder underlings decide to give him a hand with his office

*Strolls into the vacant office*

My, my, my....

Messy_Room.jpg

messy%20desk.jpg

socks_matt.jpg

Well boys, lets get started!

Heart and the boys spend a few hours moving out all of the papers and stuff. They then look over ideas for a new paint color

pink-modern-office.jpg

Purple-Office-Pictures-1.jpg

colordiary-colorful-office-1285037670.jpg

Well boys what do you think?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Helps EHart clean up Ed's Office I think it looks nice. THOUGH, I do think it needs something... What does it need. Stops as he finds a rolled up poster in Ed's desk drawer

Omg. Heart look at this.

My-Little-Pony-Wallpaper-my-little-pony-6351164-1024-768.jpg

Grins mischiefly at Heart. Well, well, well. Ed has a poster of this. He must like it. How about we put this kinda stuff all over the walls? :baalzamon: :baalzamon:

Grabs two random Algai, and drags them of to get things Heart ill go get somethings. You hold down the fort

Mmk :D We need to pic a paint color too... I think the pink would probably be the best with that color scheme.....

The poster awakened a child-like cheerfulness inside Heart

*Skips around throwing sparkles*

Hmmmm......

I'll bet he likes princesses too if he likes My Little Pony....

*Puts another poster up on the wall*

DisneyPrincesses.jpg

finishes painting the murale, then helps Heart place the flowers all over the office.

Hmm still missing something... ah ha! I got it! Gets a giant My little pony stuffed animal and puts replaces Ed's office chair with it

My%20Little%20Pony%20Plush.jpg

frowns Its still missing something... What you think Heart?

chuckles Perfect. Takes the note, and leave it on Ed's desk. Stabbing one of Snarly's knives through the top of it to hold it down to the desk. dont ask how I got one of Fnorrll's knives.

Heads to the door, and smiles turning back to Heart, and extending his hand Well Heart. What say you. Lets get out of here

Archived