DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

should i stay or should i go now

Mrs. Cindy Gill

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My fiance and I broke up, I had quit my job and find a place to live, went back home to Florida to my parent's place down there. Scrambled to find a job, ended up with two. Had no time to do anything online, finally got a stable job but had friends taking me out to keep me busy and occupied, then my dad got sick and I moved up here. When I moved back I finally had time.

I would think that the reasons to stay or go would not depend on what other people thought. If it was down to how much I felt I would be missed or not, I would have left DM a long time ago. As it is, DM provides me with a place I can be myself, rather than wife/mother of two, and allows me to be creative and stretch my mind.

So if DM has a positive impact on your life, and would cause you detriment should you leave then stay.

And ... if you choose to stay then you will continue to positively impact the people you interact with also ... mostly.

Were you sad when Ley was gone? would you be sad if everyone else left? would you then be sad to leave everyone else? Why give yourself that pain...Stay.

Sorry, too much mafia.

now that's a very reasonable and sweet argument, and it makes a lot of sense. and nothing backhanded, but you wouldn't be.

and it answers the question in general terms, as a hypothetical for anyone, which is where i wanted to go here. while leaving the door open for personal testimonials and insults, of course. :baalzamon:

so we've seen some goodbyes.

what would you all say to people who are thinking of taking a powder?

Were you sad when Ley was gone? would you be sad if everyone else left? would you then be sad to leave everyone else? Why give yourself that pain...Stay.

Sorry, too much mafia.

now that's a very reasonable and sweet argument, and it makes a lot of sense. and nothing backhanded, but you wouldn't be.

and it answers the question in general terms, as a hypothetical for anyone, which is where i wanted to go here. while leaving the door open for personal testimonials and insults, of course. :baalzamon:

If you think you need to leave then it is probably the best choice. There will always be a place at the bar and a bottle of JD waiting for you. Fare thee well fair kitteh.

Oh and any way you could slide me your points on the way out? :baalzamon::myrddraal::biggrin:

Sorry, too much mafia.

If you think you need to leave then it is probably the best choice. There will always be a place at the bar and a bottle of JD waiting for you. Fare thee well fair kitteh.

Oh and any way you could slide me your points on the way out? :baalzamon::myrddraal::biggrin:

now that's interesting.

the more general the question, the more personal the response.

the humans are a puzzle.

oh - no matter what i do, no matter where i go. the points stay with me. :darkone:

i did say hypothetical, right?

First line general. second line semi general: you would be welcomed back. third line personal: well wishes for online "friend"

last line shameless points gathering: I mean you wouldn't need them anymore right?

1. backtracking.

2. too much mafia.

3. oppositional defiance.

4. suspicious timing.

5. 108

Archived