DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sons Of Anarchy Season 4

Nolder

I checked 3 pages and couldn't find a thread for this so if there was one I guess it's old and dead

but yes

I just watched episode 10 and omg shit is seriously hitting the fan

I don't see how the Sons are going to survive this season

speaking of which FX has ordered an extra episode for this season so that's pretty cool

and IIRC season 5 is already confirmed

so yeah

is anyone else watching this?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I have been ignoring this thread until I got caught up.

Opie is my favorite character. I also really like the new assistant DA. Jumping on the table during the fist fight was epic.

Ok how do they get out of this bind? Juice was dumb. Really you turn on your club so easily? I lost a lot of respect for him this season. They made his character look so weak. Otto. At least I can understand why he turned. No way Clay is dead. SHOOT HIM IN THE HEAD!

Juice was/is unstable

I admit the logic is dumb (I might get kicked out of the club for being black, so let me help destroy the club!) but I don't think it's fair to expect someone in his position to be rational

also I don't think Clay is dead...yet

but I strongly believe he will be dead by the end of this season (aka his wounds are fatal)

I'm thinking Clay will be dead and the Sons are going to get ripped apart by a Rico case and Jax is going to feel obligated to see them through the trials ahead (not that he'll have much choice since he'll be in the same spot they are if Rico happens)

I really like how Potter says "and because the good guys need a win" as he's walking out of that hearing

it's almost like he was talking to the audience and saying some really bad stuff went down this season but we're gonna give you a little something back too with Juice and RICO and Charming Heights

Jax taking his seat at the head of the table is probably the second most powerful moment in this series (the first being when he attended Donna's funeral in season 1)

so Clay has been put down but he's not dead...yet

I still don't think they can leave him alive by the end of the series

and what was Gemma's part in the killing of JT that she's not telling Jax? do you guys think Clay will spill the beans on her next season?

man this is why I hate watching shows when they're new

I can't stand the waiting

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Community Administrator

Both

FYI Season 3 was...not so great

It feels like the story kind of went off track but Season 4 opens with a bang and does not stop

Yea, I'm just not sure where I left off, hence why I siad 3 or 4.. or both. It is probably both though.

I want to say I left off, sometime just after his girlfriend was in the hospital? Or his mother? Where the mother started to turn around and actually like the girlfriend? (for awhile possibly?) the step father just starting to go batshit crazy...

• Community Administrator

spoilery question to figure out where you're at

did they go to Ireland yet? If so, did they get back yet?

don't think so.I only recall them selling guns to the

Irish

but thats about it.

Archived