DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Just signed up

bterry

Hello. I just signed up to try this site out. I've been reading these books since 1990 and have never enjoyed any more than these. I've read these books over and over again and always find something new that I missed before or have just forgotten. Looking forward to conversing with other members and asking questions.

Welcome to dm!! How did you find us?

Which parts have been your favorites? What is your opinion of (For)Tuon(a)?

If you have any questions feel free to ask :)

A few years ago I was wondering why book 12 was taking so long to come out, and goolgled Robert Jordan, and found this site and that he had passed away. I flipped out thinking that I'd never know how the story would end. But until the other day I had no idea how much was on this site.

Which Parts? I don't know, there's so many, but my favorite book has to be the first one,since that was the one that got me hooked on this story.

As (For)Toun(a), I think she needs an attitude ajustment if she's going to be with Mat.

Welcome to DM, Foxhead!

Who is your least-favourite character? (if you have one) Or who is your favourite Forsaken?

How many times have you re-read? :D

I hope you will like it here!

Least favorite would be Padan Fain. Favorite Forsaken would be Ishamael.

How many times I've re-read? Not sure. When I started reading the books were coming out once a year and I would re-read the previous book again before I started reading the new one. Then they started coming out every two years and then I started re-reading the entire story from begining brfore reading the new book.

As (For)Toun(a), I think she needs an attitude ajustment if she's going to be with Mat.

I think we'll be seeing some change in her in the last book. He's already got her affections, whether she wants to admit it or not. And Setelle helped her start to see the world from the viewpoint of this side of the ocean

Archived