A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Redecorating Mommy's Office

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*smashes all the windows and steals anything even remotely valuable*

Ooops :S I guess I was more affected by recent events than I thought :S

WOOT WE ARE FINALLY AFFECTING SNARLY!!! :biggrin:

Eddie walked in to the ruckus. Everyone stopped and looked at him, and he glared at them and then took a deep breath.

Now this is my kinda deal.

*runs up to Mama's special Kaf and oosquai cabinet*

PUshes over the Kaf and Oosqai cabinet with Ed's help. Ater removing all of the Kaf and Oosquai first of course OI! Warders! looks like we can all have ourselves a nice drink! What say all of you! pops the lid off a bottle of Oosquai and takes a deep gulp of it AH! MUCH BETTER!!!

*Clears throat meaningfully at Rek*

Sorry Volke, never touch the stuff. Am a channeler over in the Aiel you see 0:D :P

Now let's see here.... *Releases the frogs, pulls out the cans of silly string*

HEADS UP!!!!!!!! (or down actually)

silly-string-3.jpg

Hmm.... Now that didn't do nearly as much as I wanted it to *pulls out silly string rifle*

medium_silly-string-rifle.jpg

REALONE.png

Much better :)

*Looks around to see if everyone else is done*

chuckles and looks up at Aiel Heart Thats ok. Im a Channeler somewhere else as well grins mischiefly, before taking a shot with forkroot extract in it, and putting it in Elgee's arm injecting it

Ok... we have time to finish up in here. Quick someone get me something to gag her with so she cant call for help.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! My friend went to Disney Land, and brought back a bib with the gulls on it... and it has "mine" printed on the front... Im trying to get my daughter to say Mine, and will TOTALLY get it on camera when I succeed... lol So far she says "Ma", so we are getting there... lol

Archived