DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Gaidin Site is Down

Christine

Yes, I know, I have been trying all day to get on, but I am now giving up. This one is Matalina's domain, and I am about to go drop an email. Until we find out what is wrong, then just poke around here. Sorry about this, will hopefully have it up soon.

Christine

Gaidin Staff

um then we will just have to find some way to make you remember these...new decorations ala christine taste and some real nifty treats

come on guys lets get down to redecorating

(is in a good mood been to awsome consert tonite..woohoo)

nothing should be lost. Unless there was a massive server crash and everything was completely erased including the backups that are stored in different places I seriously doubt we lost much information. May have lost a few days of posts but it's a small price to pay.

The site information is backed up in several locations... one being my harddrive except the changes Lyv made which were relatively minor.

Don't worry about lost information it's all relatively safe.

Ali

the only information that isn't on the site I gave earlier is the message board info and anything in the database.

I will try to get the swordforms and the armory posts with in the next few days. Thank god for copies on my HD.

Ali