DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dungeons & Dragons Online

Nolder

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you want you can go through the tutorial mission. It's like a little dungeon with NPCs and stuff. It's pretty fun. We can't party up until you get through it anyway. Once you get to the town that's where we can party up.

I should probably make my character but I keep putting it off since we don't really have an exact date/time when we're supposed to play yet :(

Makes me feel a little better about being late then. I'm in UTC -7:00 (Mountain Standard), and could play most weekday evenings, and anytime after 2 or so on Saturday or any time Sunday.

If we haven't picked a server yet Cannith is the one I have my characters on, so I could transfer some of the useful little items over for the group. Also, I believe my brother set up a guild there (Shen an Calhar IIRC) that we could join to make things a bit easier.

Guest shinotensi

greetings guys im new to the forums but say this thread and thought id offer a helping hand if you guys want i have an established guild on the kyber server just drop me a message to one of my charaters (cutsem, mecharambo or shotsem) and ill see what i can do to help you guys out :) im playing mainly on mecha right now so look for him ingame hope i see some of you there its a great game

Archived