DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New to the site

sage

Hi Im kinda new here and dont really understand cause I havent read the 13th yet but Im keeping up far enough I suppose. So ya I have a real shy problem and my hands are shaking so bad I can barely tipe. I would like to get to know some people, and I love this site. I thought I was the only one who couldnt wait for the next book! I didnt know so many people liked it! The only person besides me that likes the books is my dads friend Swoopie. Wow I can ramble on a computer! So ya thats me.

welcome! and you don't have to be shy here, we're all just book people :smile: but i totally know what you mean.

your official welcomey people will be along soon, but in the meantime, poke around the boards a bit. watch out for spoilers in the wheel of time discussions.

i bet you'll really like some of the social groups, where you can get to know people better. they all have a post or two at the top of their forums explaining what they're about and how to sign up.

Hey there! Welcome to Dragonmount!

No need to be nervous. We don't bite... unless asked :biggrin:

I'm getting through the 12th book right now. Just 250 pages to go till I finish and then I can start journeying through book 13.

I'm not sure how much you looked around but you have quite a few boards to look into if you want to discuss WoT theories and exchange ideas. You can hit up the Social groups for socializing and interacting with other members and there's also the Role Playing section if you would like to RP in the wonderful world that RJ created.

If you need any help, anything seems unclear or you just want to chat, feel free to shoot me a private message and I'll help out however I can. Don't be shy about it!!! :)

Cheers,

Nyn

Welcome to the Mount!

Its good to see another new face around here :3 I am glad your enjoying the books, and hopefully Dragonmount as well :D As Nyn said lots of stuff to see and do around here, from the Social Groups to the Portal Stone World (PSW) our own little peice of the Wheel of Time world we RP in :D

If you have any questions feel free to ask them of me here, send me a PM or drop me an e-mail (winter[at]dragonmount[dot]com*) the e-mail is in my signature though I included it here just so you see it :3 (Just replace the [at] with @ and the [dot] with a . in your e-mail) and I would be happy to answer any of your questions :D Or point you to someone who can!

Anyway, until we meet again, keep exploring :3

And have fun Storming the Mount!

Archived