DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi

Roka

Fine... Narg will slide... but just so you know... Narg no longer poops poop. He only poops butterflies and rainbows now. Aes Sedai... what can you do? *slides in*

Yes... their anti spam filter is very harsh... 3 seconds! Good lord! sorry... GREAT LORD!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Light, I walked right into that one *sighs*

I mean yeah sure you're invited to dinner DON'Tbringyourownfood. You can bring Roka, though. And Snarly. And of course my Slapper and Spanker.

*gasps* not the trolloc dance of hooman branding!?!?!

I'd convert into Saar'Eve but it would take a couple of days. I'd need to let myself go, stop shaving my legs... seems a bit of a hassle :/

Sorry boys, you're on your own :P

Nyn

*eyes Elgee suspiciously*

Just why are you inviting me to dinner with not one but TWO Trollocs? Brings a whole new meaning to "let's have Dar over for dinner." Methinks I don't care to be dinner. If, OTOH, you are having a nice roast chicken with potatoes and gravy and some lightly steamed vegetables . . . I'll be there with bells on!

Oh, and before I forget . . . *slaps Elgee*

Speaking of mafia . . . I got killed in my last mafia game. daruya-bellatrix-ava.jpg Curse those blood traitors and mudbloods, anyway, but the Dark Lord will surely avenge me! :biggrin:

Hellooooo... trolloocccccc.... we don't play fair. We play to win! I am just trying to behave myself a little in the tower... otherwise the whole place would be empty! :biggrin:

And just because they have seen it doesn't mean a thing. I believe they are still men. :tongue:

Ummmm . . . Mother, I'm not one of your Warders and as far as I know I'm the only OFFICIAL Slapper of the Amyrlin Seat. Your Warders just do it as a sideline. *nods* :biggrin:

*doesn't know why that would make me faint* So... what you are saying here is... if I was your warder... *makes sure he has all his vanion clothes ready to go* I could sick my pixies with feathers collection on you and watch you laugh until you pee yourself?

Or other stuff???? We need the Amyrlin to be out mentoring more initiates here to make sure they are trained in this kind of thinking!

Archived