DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Red Ajah BTS Week Class Memories

I was really good at algebra, but sucked completely at geometry. I have virtually no spacial perception, so yah ... no workee so good :P

I work as an administrator, which includes doing the accounting, so I do use algebra every day. Geometry would also be useful on a daily basis, but alas ... lol

Day Four: Mathematics

mathfacts.jpg

Instead of fun facts about mathematics, here is a fun game to test your math skills! See what you can get as a high score! :onlygota2500: >.>

You can play the game

HERE.

Okay...so I know the question we all want to know is...what have you done so far in your life that used the kinds of math you had to learn, such as geometry and algebra? :tongue:

Do you have any branches of math that you are particularly good at? Anything you were absolute rubbish with? Or are you an all-around math whiz?

post-6434-0-86938500-1314188517_thumb.png

Reports are Kate also just got 3,000.

I still can't do long division - but I think its good to know your own limitations. I did quite well at GCSE level and got an A, but A level was a whole different world. The numbers got imaginary at that point and that was never gonna work for me.

After a couple of spectacular fails in my mock exams (12% and 7%) I dropped out completely. Of course it could have been a whole different story had I actually done any revision at all ...

So - real and useful maths, armed with pen and paper and a calculator, I can totally do wonders with ... Everything else (including mental maths without fingers) not a chance really.

Archived