DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Just an idea

I've seen a few new recruits show up recently. Just wondering if it might be an idea to appoint a caretaker to handle training the RRs until Horn's successor is chosen?

I'm sure the guys (and by guys I mean girls too) in charge have it all under control but I thought I just throw the idea out there like ridding yourself of an unwanted banana skin so some unfortunate soul can slip on it, plummet down an open manhole and get eaten by the crocodiles in the sewer

So Corki has yet to respond to me and as I am busy all day tomorrow with work/wedding planning, I will hopefully be able to set up something Wednesday morning U.S. Central time (ignore my location thingy...it shows where I am mentally after studying abroad there rather than where I am currently and physically :biggrin: )....that is if Corki doesn't get to something before I do.

I am a bit snowed under with work. It's August, and it is meant to be quiet! I am the boss at work at the moment, but things should be getting quieter. I have just got a thread up regarding applying to be the new Executive Officer. Time to move things forward!

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure where Corki has run off to but I just started school this week so who knows how much I'll be able to be on here! If you see any newbies, please fill them in and let them know things are a work in progress at the moment while we figure out how to balance busy lifestyles....:-/

laurading - as I said above, we're trying to get things done but both Corki and I have some pretty busy real lives so I'm not going to make any promises but I will say that something will happen hopefully soon! With it being a holiday weekend in the States, i figure I will bug Corki early next week about a game plan for the fall!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived