DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Attention Madmen ... this is your Leader speaking ...

Alright, first off, I am on an extended, semi-LOA. I'm entering the last month or so of my Arabic training, so things are getting very intense and time consuming. I won't be around as much as I would like to be. Mostly popping in to take care of important business, checking bios, cracking skulls ... that sort of thing. If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to PM them to me. I'll be able to at least check that almost every day.

Second, due to my diminished ability to be around here, I find myself in need of an active, reliable assistant. If there are any volunteers for this, applications are open.

Third, I am aware that things have been ... less than busy around here lately. I want to change this, despite my own lack of activity. So I want your ideas on what we can do to change things around here. We have a number of solid members from the early days of the BT, Skechid, Ragnar, now Koras, and a few enthusiastic newer members. We have plenty of people to make things happen around here, so we simply need to get things moving. Any ideas?

First of all - Thanks for calling me solid :) If I am solid we're truely in trouble ! jk

As I wrote to you in my e-mail, I will gladly take training of newbs - I know it is always needed. What other help do you need? Perhaps I can help there as well.

So this will get fresh ones into RPing.

Also - I think that we need 2 big RPs - one inner (something like Koras` trial or whatever) and one that will include going outside the farm. I am not sure why would we want to do that? Exploring Shadar Logoth was one idea I had. Another is recon in disguise - Tar Valon perhaps or CoL?

My only problem is that I don't know the current timeline- we will probably need to coordinate this with other divisions.

What do you guys think?

Regards,

Koras,

Truely insane.

Edited by KorasSendero

Hi there Koras :)

I'm not trying to budge in or anything, just responding to your reference to the current timeline. We're currently working on updating that thing to a point from where all divisions can move forward. It's not ready for publication just yet, as several GL's need to chip in still and it needs to be finalised then. But we're getting close.

• 2 weeks later...

Koras - Paradoxically, being unstable doesn't make you any less solid :biggrin:

Shadar Logoth may be a viable option, but not for too much longer. Light willing we'll be able to destroy the place soon. Recon in Tar Valon is kind of a no go at this point, due to our new bonding arrangement with the Red Ajah. We're pretty much free to come and go as we please we're allowed. The CoL though ... that might be interesting.