DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Just a Noob

Guest Aman_Amarth

Guest Aman_Amarth

Hello all,

I'm not good at these things and I'm not good at making long posts.

I'm Rosa. I fell in love with the WOT series when I was in University. My brothers were obsessed with the books before me. I tend not to be able to sit and read without doing something so I got the audio books. They are surprisingly good. Even though the man and the woman both pronounce names differently. Go figure. My favorite character is Mat, hands down.

While teaching in Korea I had the chance to give my friend an English name. He was always pulling pranks and didnt take anything seriously so I named him Mat.

I'm currently waiting for the next book to come out and while I'm waiting I'm reading Brandons works before he did the WOT. My Mormon brotha got skills.

Well, I think this is long enough....longest post ever(which is sad considering I'm an admin to a forum)

Welcome to Dragonmount. There are a variety of boards that you can delve into and quite possibly get lost in. Social boards are a fun way to get interactive with other members and have topics ranging from all sorts of things.Im Currently joining the BotRH. Also we have the disscusion boards. where you can ask questions and debate with other members on topics such as Wot, news, sports, or maybe spiderman. IDK lol anything and everything. Theres also the ACW guild which is for writers, artists, and crafters, which is were you can show of your creative talents if you deem to join. Im currently joining there as well. Last but not least, and probably one of my favorite things is our RP boards, where you can drift into the world of randland and create a character from the series and embark on your own quests with other members. IF you are interested in any of these things do tell and well be happy to help you out!!

Welcome to Dragonmount.com, Aman_Amarth

We have many different forums and sub-forums where you can discuss practically anything that you want. I encourage you to browse the forums, read and also participate in the countless discussions that are ongoing. Also, some of the places where WOT fans can have the most fun are in the various Social Groups here, based upon different groups written by Robert Jordan in the Wheel of Time. If you are interested, post what you like best in The Wheel of Time series, and then you can be given suggestions as to which ones of the Social Groups on Dragonmount that you might like.

I see that you have named Mat as your favorite character in the WOT. Why is he your favorite? What is it about Mat that you love so much?

Also, please tell us a little bit about yourself, how long you have been reading the WOT, and why you enjoy these books.

Welcome to DM, Aman!

As Vambram and amegakure both said, DM offers something for everyone--serious WoT discussion, random discussions, spammy chats, social groups, RPing... everything! Surf around some, poke your head in here and there, and I'm sure you'll find some places you love.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

--Kate :biggrin:

Well, I think this is long enough....longest post ever(which is sad considering I'm an admin to a forum)

The more responsibilities one gets as staff, the less time one has to post and just have fun ... lol

Welcome to DM!

Don't worry if you stay here long enough you would learn to type long posts. Beleive me, I wouldn' have typed that much which you typed when I joined.

To practise you could join in Discussions or Social Groups.

Archived