DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Blue Ajah's Harry Potter Week: Get Sorted Here!

Alanna

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gryffindor is HP's house Fnorrll, so they win at everything. It actually must be pretty rubbish to have been in any of the other Houses whilst Potter was at school. I mean, did they win the Cup every year? For seven years? Smacks of favouritism to me.

Actually, harry's first year Gryffindorr lost horribly to Ravenclaw whilst Harry was in the hospital. His second year, the cup was cancelled. They did win the third year. The fourth year it was cancelled due to the TriWizard tourney. They won years five and six and there is no mention of year seven.

:tongue:

Gryffindor is HP's house Fnorrll, so they win at everything. It actually must be pretty rubbish to have been in any of the other Houses whilst Potter was at school. I mean, did they win the Cup every year? For seven years? Smacks of favouritism to me.

Actually, harry's first year Gryffindorr lost horribly to Ravenclaw whilst Harry was in the hospital. His second year, the cup was cancelled. They did win the third year. The fourth year it was cancelled due to the TriWizard tourney. They won years five and six and there is no mention of year seven.

:tongue:

Cant decide wether to be impressed or....no, not impressed :p

*laughs* Well I didn't know straight from memory - I had to look it up. All I knew was that they didn't win seven times in a row and that a few had been cancelled.

Also :tongue: It's Harry Potter week, I'm allowed to be nerdy about these books.

Archived