DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

(Moved from Tinker DG) Welcome to our Fires!

Charis alAslan

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:shock:

LARA!!!!

*tacklehuggles*

:D

I thougt u had vanished off of the face of the earth! lol j/k

*hugs tighter*

oh! PM me ur address, I'm getting u that Christmas present I promised, plus birthday and easter and any other holidays this year, lol. u better like them! ;)

Welcome to our Fires, Aely!

*showers her in sparkling tie-dye confetti*

Please make yourself at home! And we don't mind if u can' dance, we'll be glad to teach you! ;)

*pulls Lara over and starts dancing the Tiganza with her*

we also have as much fruit, vegies, and chocolate as ur heart desires! :D

then she won't mind some of these Blueberry Chocolate bars I got form the Blue Ajah Chocolate Factory! :D

and no wonder I didn't recognize u, I hardly associated with anyone of the WT outside of my own Ajah(s), but now I've expanded to the Whites thanks to my mentor, lol

lol, then visit us more often, sis! Oh, Terra's waiting on u on Realms and I need more sisters, i may call u to be tested early and depending on ur Ajah I may make u a Ajah Head or Sitter. I have a meeting of the Hall fixing to happen, there's a suprise in it ;)

and Will, i've been around for a little over a year and a half. i jsut got raised to Accepted almost 2 months ago. what's that got to say aobut my attentiveness? lol

lol, that was when I first joined :)

but it's okay, my site's almost dead anyway, so there's really no getting behind on it! lol, here's Realm's link for ya:

http://com5.runboard.com/brealmsofthewheel

if u join as an aielman, u'll be a clan chief since u'd be one of the first Aiel to actually post in the Waste. I have Aeva as that forum mod, but that can be easily changed. Aeva's my Maiden Warder ;)

we are a pretty laid back bunch, the only rules in RP are basically to obey those higher ranked than u. outside of Rp I don't really care what u do as long as ur active. I also want to keep a PG-13 kinda atmosphere... i guess that's the only ooc rule...

but as for setting, The BT is just getting set up and the DR has been found (on accident) and bonded by me, Myra Gailene (Mumsy). The warders and I are fixing to take a trip to the Waste wince the Wise Ones demand that the DR goes to rhuidean to see if he's real and all that... then after that the WT is sending an embassy to the BT to try to declare peace. We are unsure how that will work out. We have the Aiel trip somewhat planned out, some of the trainees are going to run away behind them wondering what's up and wind up finding a runaway novice and all that, lol

but we kinda started losing activeness when Cerena and Christine began to show up only when called to do so. After that, no one saw any use in trying to stay when one left and one was setting up her new sites and paid more attneiton to those. I have 5 people there, and I may be getting two more (Lor and someone I know from Reflections). I'm trying to get more people... aobut everyone but Goldeneyes05 has multiple characters to keep the RPs going... :(

Archived