Jump to content

DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Christine

[SG Faire: Wolfkin] Masquerade Ball!

Recommended Posts

Key slinks in, obviously the most beautiful woman in the room. As she walks around, the light glints off her raven hair and the silver belt she wears at her waist.

 

Moon glares at Key, wishing death and pain upon her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moon glares at Key, wishing death and pain upon her.

 

Semi(rhage)?

Edited by keyholder21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks about the room for a certain man. Only one man; the one who got away. As if her beauty didn't set up apart enough, her white dress stands out against the myriad of colors in the room.

 

Lanfear?

 

I'm behind on the books so I will just be guessing blindly. I may guess Lanfear for everyone until I get it right. :biggrin:

 

Ar'tara

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TinaHel sits in a confortable chair, drinking a cup of tea. If she had payed attention she would have noticed that almost everyone wore more beautiful clothes then her self. TinaHel wasn´t interested in clothes though so she thought of other, more important, things instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Key walked back into the room a frown evident on her face. She had seen some better balls in her time as an advisor. Smoothing her crimson, so dark red it was nearly black, dress she grabbed a drink as a waiter walked by.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tina. wow, are you Siuan?

 

No.

 

TinaHel recognized some of the guests. Others might be scared of being around the forsaken. She was still afraid of them but she had done her choise a long time ago. She sipped her tea and studied the guests. People never paid enough details to the little things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leelou looked around regally towards her subjects attending the ball. She was a bit surprised to see an advisor in attendance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*A slender, dark-haired woman slips into the ball almost unnoticed. She surveys the guests carefully, plotting her next move*

 

Ar'tara

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*A slender, dark-haired woman slips into the ball almost unnoticed. She surveys the guests carefully, plotting her next move*

 

Ar'tara

 

Are you Moghedien?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tina, are you Verin.?

 

Yes. Moon is now in the game.

 

is Leelou Morgase?

 

Yes. Red is now in the game.

 

 

Key, are you Elaida?

 

Yes. Vabram is now in the game.

 

 

Alaksuleiel, are you Aveindha? :avi:

 

Yes, Red is still in the game.

 

 

*A slender, dark-haired woman slips into the ball almost unnoticed. She surveys the guests carefully, plotting her next move*

 

Ar'tara

 

Are you Moghedien?

 

 

Yes. Jay is now in the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Red stalks into the room and surveys the room with a cool and calculating gaze. 'This time' she thought to herself, 'I'll make sure not to make it so easy for them to guess.'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moon proudly walks into the room, her head held high, full of {hopefully} Aes Sedai grace. She looks at Eli and smiles.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...