DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[SG Faire: Wolfkin] Masquerade Ball!

Christine

Key slinks in, obviously the most beautiful woman in the room. As she walks around, the light glints off her raven hair and the silver belt she wears at her waist.

Moon glares at Key, wishing death and pain upon her.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks about the room for a certain man. Only one man; the one who got away. As if her beauty didn't set up apart enough, her white dress stands out against the myriad of colors in the room.

Lanfear?

I'm behind on the books so I will just be guessing blindly. I may guess Lanfear for everyone until I get it right. :biggrin:

Ar'tara

TinaHel sits in a confortable chair, drinking a cup of tea. If she had payed attention she would have noticed that almost everyone wore more beautiful clothes then her self. TinaHel wasn´t interested in clothes though so she thought of other, more important, things instead.

Key walked back into the room a frown evident on her face. She had seen some better balls in her time as an advisor. Smoothing her crimson, so dark red it was nearly black, dress she grabbed a drink as a waiter walked by.

Tina. wow, are you Siuan?

No.

TinaHel recognized some of the guests. Others might be scared of being around the forsaken. She was still afraid of them but she had done her choise a long time ago. She sipped her tea and studied the guests. People never paid enough details to the little things.

Tina, are you Verin.?

Yes. Moon is now in the game.

is Leelou Morgase?

Yes. Red is now in the game.

Key, are you Elaida?

Yes. Vabram is now in the game.

Alaksuleiel, are you Aveindha? :avi:

Yes, Red is still in the game.

*A slender, dark-haired woman slips into the ball almost unnoticed. She surveys the guests carefully, plotting her next move*

Ar'tara

Are you Moghedien?

Yes. Jay is now in the game.

Archived