DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Anyone Newed Basic Fitness?

Sangreal

• 4 months later...

Hi Rekinu, I think that Sangreal has been gone for a few months. The date of the last post was in May, almost five months ago. Though it would be cool if he was still around, I miss our characters interacting, they had a history.

(has a nostalgia moment)

If you wanted a training thread, my Warder character Visar can run you through something, or I can see if we can coordinate with Otpelk or Swordswordn's trainees, or even my own trainee character, Torvus. Shoot me a pm and let me know what you'd like to do to help develop your character. I'd be glad to listen to your ideas and help.

Ok, so we have three interested so far in some sort of fitness thread? We can do that :D

What kind of things would be fun and different ways to build up stamina and strength and balance? Let's be creative! I've been in rps with basic fitness before, and rock/weight lifting or running around in circles can get really boring.

I have a few ideas:

-swimming in the Erinen. Very dangerous (fast current, cold) but it would be good exercise.

-rowing a boat in the Erinen, rowing is great exercise, especially as a team thing!

-sweat in the armory doing something, I'll figure something out.

-run around the city and assist in traffic jams, overturned carts, broken masonry, etc.

But we don't have to do these. Plus, I want to hear your ideas and do some things you guys want to do!

Let me hear at least one idea from each of you (I'll count it as an official sign up), we'll figure out which ones we like, say we'll do three, and get started!

So give me something we can do as a group to develop fitness on some level (strength, stamina, balance, teamwork, or all four!) and we'll get started soon!

Ok so we have,

-tug of war against a horse or bull,

-bucket lines or something for putting out a fire

-construction or repair work in the city, interactions with people in the city

These are all great! Why don't we combine the latter two into one, say there's a fire we have to put it out, then we have to help clear away the debris and repair the building, that whole process.

How about this:

We start with rowing on the river, since that's relatively peaceful. (water)

We then move on to controlling/tug of war'ing a wayward bull.

And then we have the crisis moment with the fire.

How does that sound everybody?

Thread is up!

Be a Man

Forgive the Mulan reference, I just thought it was a nice touch.

Ok so, Arinth, Swordsworn, Otpelk, and Rekinu, you have two choices:

You can split up into the teams evenly, 2 by 2 (or 1 by 2 if one person doesn't post)

Or you can all be on the same team, which might be better since it doesn't matter how many of you there are and you all can rp with/against each other.

Have fun!

is anyone going to post or do some work on what were doing? just wondering because if not ill figure something out and post myself.

There is one... just created, and linked in the post before yours... I posted first in the Wilderness Survival, so I didn't want to be a hog, and post first in the Be A Man training... didnt think it would be fair.... Anyhow, I think it might be best if we went together, but thats my two cents... might make for a more satisfying RP...