DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Songs of The BT

Talmanes

We had one of these a while ago, and I think it's a good idea, but was too lazy to go find it, so I'm making a new one.

First this one reminds me of Rand too in a way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGt-8adyabk

This one is just perfect though, especially for those few Black Tower Bonds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBWrLhgiX74

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll post the NIN video later then lol.

I actually prefer the NIN version too but think the Johnny Cash version fits Dark Rand better just because Cash uses 'Crown of thorns' which makes me picture the Crown of Swords whereas the NIN version goes 'Crown of s***'.

But the NIN version is definitely great - one of my all time favourite songs.

Yeah I agree with the line being better in Cash's version, but I like the vocals way better in the original.

Same but what I especially prefer is the way the guitars kick in a certain way into the song and then near the end the drumming starts with a loud, insistent BANG, BANG, BANG. Adds more power to the song.

• 3 weeks later...

I think they have good songs. But I was more of a fanatic when I was younger. Then I thought that Nightfall in Middle-Earth and A Night at the Opera were the best albums ever! lol...

i like them a fair amount not insane over them or anything, or wait am i??!!! I have to admit i was lazy and that was first song popped into my head. Im crazy over one band really now, crazy as a boondoggy.

What band are you crazy about?

Talmanes: Sound of madness was good, but I think something darker would fit the Black Tower better.

This song I think fits really well if you are are a poor lonely Asha´man or Asha´maness that have been treated poorly by some Reds, or maybe Rand when he was depressed.

I have been in love with coheed and cambria for a while now. I have now became obsessed with them almost as much was WoT. Also that song totally fits for asha'man or asha'maness to be politically correct. Ill have to think up a good coheend and cambria song that makes me think of Randland.

I picked this song really cause it makes me think a bit of how Rand and Perrin are so in love with their significant others. It was also quick and easy to make that association, yeah im lazy. Coheed isnt for everyone i just thought i would share because i love them so.

=O I love CoC too. Woot. Lol, another fan =) "In the Flame of Error" fits perfectly for DarkRand or LTT. =)If you haven´t listened to The Year of the Black Rainbow you should! Do you know anything about the backstory?

Pure awesomeness <3

woo! I love meeting other fans! Year of the black rainbow was awesome, they dont have a single cd i do not like i love them all. Yes indeed i know of the backstory, it just makes the albums that much better figuring out everything going on in the CoC universe. I got to see them a while back, ive seen them the last four years they have came to atlanta. Awesomenessssss!!!! I love the crowing i could see it almost being rand finding out he is the dragon reborn.

Archived