DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Delrian to the BT

Talya

Welcome my sweet to the madness that is the Black Tower..Have a brownies *passes Delrian a plate*

Have a good look around...The Tainted Times (pinned on this board) is a good place to start. Soon you will have access to the private boards.

now tell us about yourself!

Welcome, Delrian! :smile:

....wait... wait a second...

...oh right, that's me! :laugh:

Well, thanks for the warm welcome. I'm Delrian, also known some places as the Mongoose.

I'm 28, I'm from Vancouver Canada. I like hockey, football, mixed martial arts and board games (and video games, obv... and books.. and well lots of other stuff).

I've submitted a couple of characters to the RP boards and am eagerly awaiting their approval (re: jumping up and down. Yes, while typing!).

I work as a material handler, and am thinking of going back to school for a degree, maybe History; I can never decide. I'll be sixty and still debating what course to follow. :laugh:

For music I like mostly rock: Pink Floyd, Smashing Pumpkins, Stone Temple Pilots, Soundgarden, The Who, Kaiser Chiefs, A Perfect Circle

Uhhhh that's most of the important bits, I think. If anyone else has any questions, I'm happy to answer them.

So again, thanks for the warm welcome, now let's rock this joint!

Delrian

Already snacking on special brownies, man

An RPer eh...good for you, I used to but not on these boards.

now I have to ask...what kind of Football, are we talking the proper football, with a ball that is kicked and not carried in the hand all the time, in fact doing so would cause a penalty (best answer correctly otherwise punishment may ensue... >.>)

Kaiser chiefs...goood stuff, I have them on my MP3 when in the gym on the running machine...makes me run better *nods*

You sound like you will fit in the madness here...I like you already and yet I hardly know you...must be the jumping up and down stuff....:biggrin:

Have a brownie...

Do you have any questions...

Nope, sorry, it was Gridiron, not Association Football. :smile:

Otherwise I would have racked up a looooot of Red Cards playing Defensive Line :biggrin:

I did play Rugby in high school, if that helps any.

I've RPed on a few different boards usually sci-fi or Alternate History stuff. I also RP a lot on IRC.

As for questions, the only one I have is OMG WHAT DID YOU PUT IN THESE BROWNIES I CAN SEE THE MUSIC AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

*runs around and flaps his arms*

You have recovered nicely there Del, Rugby is a man's game....I would like to say it is our nations game, but sadly there are too many prima donnas playing football over here!!! Still the rugby World cup is this year. I may do another sweep stake thing like I did with the Football world cup! In fact we can have a rugby month, lol!

Thanks a lot, guys. :)

Rugby is a tough game. But I found while I got a lot more cuts, scrapes and bruises playing rugby, but I got more concussions and neck injuries playing football. They're both tough games, especially in the scrum/on the line.

As for what's up, hangin out with my new Black Tower peeps, brushing up on my writing and waiting for my RP characters to get approved. :smile:

Sounds like it is all coming together!

woohooo!

so you were talking about American football there...I just have to check, lol..i get confused when people say Football...but then I get confused on a lot of things....

so you were talking about American football there...

Short answer: yes.

Technically, I was playing Canadian rules Football, which is essentially the same thing, but slightly different (like how Rugby and Aussie rules Football are similar but slightly different)

But yes, as a North American, to me Gridiron Football is Football, and Association football is Soccer. XD

Archived