DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Christine joins us here at the BT

Talya

And another one...wooohooo!

Welcome Christine to the Black Tower, home of insanity and tainted brownies, please have one...in fact have a plate full.

Now tells us all about yourself and expect the thread to be spammed....it better be too I want my points!

*laughs* Well what would you like to know? There is so much to know about me, but so little of it is interesting. Just ask away and I will answer questions... But for a few small details, lets see.

I am 21 about to turn 22. My 1 year wedding anniversary is a month away to my wonderful husband who is currently deployed. I spend my days now gardening, working on an Early European History BA, and cooking. I am a member of every Social Group minus SG, and who knows how much longer I will resist that. I have been on DM since 2003 but recently returned from a LOA since 2009.

And that's about it on important info!

WElcome Christine...you have been here a long time! wow.

There is a thread 'Tainted Times' pinned that has some info there...any questions just ask..

Have some brownies...they are special...not only have I baked them but we add a bit of taintedness now that saidin has been cleansed...plus we just act a little nuts anyway!

I like me! ;)

Hmmm I shall have to think up something ultra creative and intelligent for a new thread. It will probably just say something along the lines of... Amuse me and keep me from working on homework... But I am sure I can come up with a creative title!

Archived