DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA (the official geeking out thread)

U4ea

I was thinking and chatting with odette about this...

Nowhere has it said that the "chosen" one has to be a cylon... so baltar could be the chosen one, no matter if he is or is not a cylon.

So that opens a new look at the question "just what DID he say to gaeta that made him so angry?"

If he was the chosen one and had seen the final 5 when whatsherface saw them, then it would explain two things to me...

First, that possibly he told gaeta something he did not want to know. I am guessing either that Gaeta is a cylon or that Tigh is a cylon.

Second, his return to the galactica. I know, he had no way of getting back, but it would definately explain why the show's writers sent him back.

Yeah, but he didn't see the final five, so that throws that theory out. He said last night that "they wouldn't show me." Plus, he wouldn't have been screaming at Deanna asking if he was a cylon if he'd seen them...

But do we know the role of the Final Five? Do the final five know now that they are special? Or is the final five some sort of merged entity with humans? Or are the final five really humans that perhaps created the cylons?

I missed a lot in the first half of the season so I don't know if thats been covered.

Archived