DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Looking for a new game

ineedfourberfs

I know you were looking for a different type of game, but there's a game (or rather three) that everyone should play:

Jak & Daxter

Jak 2

Jak 3

Possibly my favorite games ever, they're just so damn fun!

Jak & Daxter is easily the most juvenile, reminiscent of crash bandicoot or spyro but better than either by far. It's very entertaining and fun, a good and worthwhile game. Jak 2 really ups the ante in terms of violence and subject matter. You get badass guns, an awesome hoverboard, a new city locale, and new "dark jak" powers that feel so badass to kill people with. Jak 3 is like 2 but with a nicer story and awesome "light jak" powers to compliment your dark jak powers.

Yeah so you can probably tell how much I like these games. It's cause they're awesome.

^^Agreed.^^

Also agreed with the Homeworld and Civ I saw scrolling through.

Other than, Age of Empires (I believe I saw #2, Age of Conquerors mentioned, but the others are excellent too) and StarCraft. (Specifically the second one which came out recently, although I spent a great many deal of hours the past couple months on the first one before I got the second) StarCraft, from what I hear, is very similar to WarCraft (and made by the same people actually). The second one has also included a great many deals of bonus gameplay. (in Campaign, multiplayer, single player, and map editing)

berf, i think you shoudl give Dragon Age: Orgins, a try. lots of customization, 6 different classes/story lines to chose from, and it has major depth in how you interact with the world through how you respond to questions. the story line itself is engrossing

i've got about 25 hours in it now and only about 22% of the world map explored (wich i think equates to % of game completion)

Archived