DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Planning a Trip to Andor

Leala Sedai

Helloo!

I need to get Leala moving now that she's a sister. I have a trip to Andor in the works, but I need some takers.

The premise of it is that Leala's great-nephew, now the Lord of House Gymorraine is having some problems on the Gymorraine lands. People keep leaving for very vague reasons, and he can't seem to figure out why. They tell him that the land just doesn't feel right any more. And upon further investigation, he finds that the lands where people are leaving seem to be deteriorating themselves from what looks to be an epicenter. He can't figure out what's going on even with his clout, so he's asked for the Tower's help through Leala. Leala would then gather some good, intelligent Aes Sedai that she thinks are good with reasoning and deduction, they could be from any Ajah, and they head on over. I have a good idea of what I want to happen from there, but if you'd like to play the roleplay along and have the conclusion be a surprise, then reply to this thread saying that you're interested.

Any other Sisters interested who want a specific outline of what will happen and maybe want a more direct hand in the plotline, PM me.

RP outline:

Part 1: Leala gathers a few good candidates together to discuss the matter. After they have decided that logically, the Tower has reason to intervene, they leave for Leala’s nephew’s house in Andor.

Part 2: The Sisters meet with Silas and they see the layout of the land. They sense that the Power is being used somewhere they cannot see and decide to investigate further. They find the epicenter of activity in a cave that is covered with the Power to hide it from view.

Part 3: In the cave, nothing moves, there is no life, but it is obvious that there is something further down the tunnel in the cave. After a while, they find four powerful wilders and…well, you’ll just have to see from there.

(Possible intermissions to Tel'aran'rhiod with Erin and Leala.)

Well, I was waiting to reply to see if other Aes Sedai jumped in... I was worried you'd be tired of playing with me. :wink:

If you want, I'd love to have Elin go out with you. She's about 30 years older than Leala, a Red, and a Dreamwalker. She was born in Amadicia, and spends most of her time outside of the Tower, until recently. Depending on what the mission is all about, Elin could either be there willingly (if there's a male channeler involved) or she could be there because she was ordered by either the Highest or the Amyrlin (a former Red herself). I can play it either way, just let me know. :smile:

Here's the outline, guys.

If you want one with more details, PM me!

Also, Phelix! You are an awesome roleplayer, I'd love to have Elin in here. :) Leala is also a Dreamwalker. And there are male channelers involved, but they don't know that. Leala might still seek her out for her talent in Dreamwalking and the fact that this is somehow connected to the Power.