DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

DOOM IS UPON US!!!!!

JenniferL

Sharon's a cylon. A Cylon with a GRUDGE AGAINST HUMANITY FOR KILLING HER BABY!!

And who does she think is responsible? The school teacher with delusions of granduer, thats who. I'm going to get dipped in a runny egg yolk and devoured alive.

Guest Fnorrll

Have never watched it. Was really excited when I heard they were remaking BSG, but felt it was sacrilege when they made Starbuck a girl... *mutters-swears-mutters*

*draws swords*

Come, Cylons, and I shall let loose thy blood...

Guest Emperor

What? Ok I was with you but this Starbuck is much hotter than the old starkbuck... well if you like women that could beat the crap out of you *eyes Seggie*.

For the record, Starbuck is my freakin' hero! Let's get a girl to kick everyone's butt and then grin and make the boys accept it!

*bites her lip*

woah, that sounded horribly Red. Sorry 'bout that... *smirks*

4 days!!! *dances around* I need to catch up on the webisodes... *wanders off to Sci-Fi's website*

Guest Fnorrll

Oh she is hot. No doubt. But when I was a kid, Starbuck was everything I wanted to be :P

Now...well, now he's a she. And that would just be plain freaky :wink:

Tho, as far as girls who can kick you ass are concerned...go watch Dark Angel :D

One of the things I love about the new Starbuck is the casting of Katee Sackhoff. She's not a traditional "sci fi babe". Don't get me wrong, she's not unattractive, but she's definitely not a big breasted space hooker. She's very believable as a soldier.

Guest Fnorrll

*eats the nearest novice*

Yup, definately bacon. Debate solved. Novices taste like bacon...

Hmm.

Wonder if Accepted taste like Bacon too?

*wanders off*

Archived