DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Offering a Class

Myrenna

Hello! For my Accepted requirements, I decided that I want my character to lead a class. Since she's not got a particular "speciality" at the moment, I was wondering if any current Novices would like to suggest a class that they want their character to take, and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks!

Oh, I actually like the idea of a geography class. Would you be interested in taking that class, Christine?

EDIT: sorry Elgee! I wasn't sure where to put it and Phelix's was on that board.

Edited by Myrenna

Ah, alright. I'll sort that when I get home.

Yeah Phelix I know there are too many classes, but oh well. There don't seem to be any other Accepted about for me to play with so I've specifically chosen the reqs as the ones in which I don't have to. XD

I ran into that problem too, I wanted to do the 100 weaves but no one chimed in so I submitted a class I wanted to take and found a "teacher" for it. Since it fit well with Kate we did a strategy discussion of a book that Kate had read. And she discussed it with a Green. You do know classes don't have to be traditional just approved by Ama with someone to teach you it.

Matalina! I saw your 100 weaves practice request thread, and I thought it'd be good fun, but it was posted a month ago and you seemed to have found some other things for your Accepted. :)

And yeah, Phelix, your class was a great opportunity for me to express the "Like, O.M.G. teenager" side of Auriane. Geography class'll be an opportunity for her to scream "I IS FROM DA HOOD, YO!" at some unwitting Novices and be generally stern. Daes Dae'mar was fun, hehe. :)