DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So what's up?

Sieve

Well we got a new DL and a January roll-call, what are we planning for the future? I believe we have a few rp's that are incomplete, the most important one being the Daughter of the Nine Moons RP. Anyone still around who is interested in moving these along?

• 3 weeks later...

Bander Zander is back and ready for action sir!!!!

"SALUTES"

*shakes the dust off his shoulders*

hey guys, just wanted to apologize for an extended absence. having some trouble with school funds, moving outa my house. the highlight of all of it is i have a follow up interview tomorrow for a job that will most likely put my feet back under me.

In the interim, i would like to hint at a RP that nynaneve and i were trying to get moving (just before my big disappearing act), and would enjoy your insights on it. if you're interested, please, let me know, and i'll start to disclose to you what the jist of the RP plan is.

~~Maglin jos'Vinn

Commander

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I'm not sure whats going on here (or not going on I guess). I used to be on here and things were pretty steady but since I've came back the Banders boards have been pretty bare??!! Hang in there though maybe Quibby and whoever else will be down for an RP once your setup??!!