DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Calling All Novices and Accepted!

Christine

Sorry, MSN doesn't want to install. I tried!

Well, I was under the impression that I'd be playing Auriane as a Novice who'd been there for ~6 years and by chance met someone next door who'd just arrived. Has that much changed in the two days I've had internet problems? XD

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prank Request

Participants:

Gera Mondwin – Accepted - Pranked

Leala Gymorraine – Accepted - Pranked

Aliena Halinor – Novice – Pranker

Caillean Windham – Novice – Pranker

Prank Idea:

Aliena and Caillean, in an effort to be helpful due to a misunderstanding, dye Gera and Leala's Accepted dresses when they are sent on chores to wash them.

Idea for Punishment:

A month in of doing laundry.

Break Down:

(1)Gera and Leala are walking down the hallway talking about how annoyed they are with chores and just feel even more busy now than they were as Novices. (1)Aliena and Caillean are walking towards them, talking about how they feel they cannot please anyone, including the Accepted. (2)The Accepted then order the Novices to clean their dresses, and the (2)Novices remember that someone had mentioned that their dresses needed dyeing (said person meant it as a prank, but they do not realize it).

(3)The Accepted then comment to each other that not having to do laundry will allow them to get to bed early, and are excited to go to bed. (3)The Novices then go about dyeing the dresses and delivering them to the Accepteds' rooms.

In the morning, (4)the Accepted realize what happened to their dresses and are horrified. The (4)Novices go to them, hoping for praise, but the(5) Accepted yell at them. The Accepted then drag them to the Mistress of Novices office, and the(5) Novices are scared to death. The Mistress of Novices then gives them their punishment. The (6) Accepted go to find new dresses while the (6)Novices go to the laundry.

The numbers in parenthesis are the general idea about what should be in each post, giving each person 6 posts minimum (this may become more in dialog between the two groups, but at the minimum, there is 6 each).

Had to edit it a little due to the fact that Accepted wouldn't be ordering Novices to do Laundry, so THE OFFICIAL PRANK THREAD LAYOUT (Which has the Amadine stamp of approval):

Prank Request

Participants:

Gera Mondwin – Accepted - Pranked

Leala Gymorraine – Accepted - Pranked

Aliena Halinor – Novice – Pranker

Caillean Windham – Novice – Pranker

Prank Idea:

Aliena and Caillean, in an effort to be helpful due to a misunderstanding, dye Gera and Leala's Accepted dresses when they are sent on chores to wash them.

Idea for Punishment:

A month in of doing laundry.

Break Down:

The (1)Accepted post about being tired of Novices never working hard enough in their classes. The(1) Novices post about never being able to please the Accepted in class. The (2)Novices then post that they have an idea on how to make the Accepted happy, by dyeing their dresses. The (2)Accepted then post their surprise at Novices wanting to wash their dresses, and agree to let them do so.

The (3)Accepted then post again at how excited they are to have one less chore for the night, and perhaps they are impressed with how dedicated the Novices are. (3)The Novices then go about dyeing the dresses and delivering them to the Accepteds' rooms.

In the morning, (4)the Accepted realize what happened to their dresses and are horrified. The (4)Novices go to them, hoping for praise, but the(5) Accepted yell at them. The Accepted then drag them to the Mistress of Novices office, and the(5) Novices are scared to death. The Mistress of Novices then gives them their punishment. The (6) Accepted go to find new dresses while the (6)Novices go to the laundry.

The numbers in parenthesis are the general idea about what should be in each post, giving each person 6 posts minimum (this may become more in dialog between the two groups, but at the minimum, there is 6 each).

Alright, one of you two accepted post the first post, and then the other responds! Poet and I Will pick it up from there. Please try to follow this outline as closely as possible, or else post here if you have an issue or some confusion!

I posted. Poet, you can get us to class and stop there, or get us through class and make a comment about our free time. From there, I will mention figuring out a way to please the Aes Sedai, and it can dawn on us both at the same time the conversation we overheard, and I will drop it at that point for you to respond! Bueno?

Poet, should you not like what I did/wrote or whatever, just let me know and I shall edit. You should lead us up to going and asking the Accepted if we can wash their laundry.

Accepted, after Poet posts, it's all you guys, unless I need to make another post about us asking, and I will be watching the thread all day. Just let me know.

Also, if you guys have msn, hit me up: gamecox5989@hotmail.com

Well, I saw poet's post, but we need a post about them asking. :P Unless you'd be okay with having them ask vaguely in Leala's narrative. Either way is fine. I just don't want to take too much control.

Edited by Leala Gymorraine