DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Calling All Novices and Accepted!

Christine

Hello everyone! While I know that some of you may not know who I am, I am an oldie that has been around since DM 3 (I think) and has taken the past two years off. I hope to meet everyone that has joined since I left, while still getting to write with some old friends. I am sure my old posts lurk around here somewhere, but I am starting off fresh and clean with a new novice, and I love getting my characters into trouble and dealing with punishment! I have already spoken to poetstorm about the possibility of her character and my character doing an RP together, but I am throwing this out there to everyone in general! Ideas for RPs:

Novices:

Pulling a Prank (And doing the chores)

Having a pillow fight or discussing home or whatever in our rooms (got to love those secret whisper holes!)

Whispering in the library one day while doing homework

Accepted:

Pulling a prank on you

Taking a class from you

Running about and doing chores for you

Aes Sedai:

Running around and doing chores for you

Doing errands or being punished for whispering in earlier mentioned library

Taking a class from you

Once I am Accepted, which will probably be a while, I am going to want to have an RP with a Sister from each Ajah. I really have no idea which one she is destined for, and I am going to let that play out as it goes. So, Aes Sedai, keep your eyes open for that thread! She isn't stupid enough to try to pull a Prank on an Aes Sedai, so sorry you don't get to be pranked! (Unless of course you can think of something your Aes Sedai wouldn't get mad over, we can work out something to that end).

Anyone interested in reading her bio, it is located HERE. Long story short, she was completely kept locked away by her parents, and, even though she is from Andor, she has no idea of anything outside of the world of her little town. She knows really random things from various books she has snuck into her room, and until she met an Aes Sedai, she had no idea what they were. She is very naive, but not stupid, and she wants to learn!

So, just post here or shoot me a PM, and we can go about planning an RP (And go about getting approval where needed).

Christine

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha it sounds wonderful to me! I was just mentioning to Poet that we should do something like that together. It would be amusing, having one person running back and forth across the room to pass messages! I noticed that your character has been here a little while long which would make her the Senior Novice, so you could easily lead a prank thread, or something like that, if you wanted to.

Sounds wonderful to me! As soon as I can post on the forums, I will let you know, and we can get the ball running. For the sake of character development, might I request this happens the night that she arrives at the Tower so that she is super lonely! It would make her super happy to have someone next door that was a little more experienced and could answer some questions!

It could start with her lying down on the bed, totally bewildered/shocked/upset/whatever, and seeing a mark on the wall, prodding at it and discovering a hole? :D Oooh, this will be fun.

EDIT: About "as soon as you can," are you waiting till after your Meeting the Mistress thread to start it? Or is it just that you've no time at the moment? :)

Edited by Myrenna

No, I already have that post written up. I do not have the capability to post on the RP boards. The BT put in the request in Wednesday, and Elgee did it for the WT yesterday, but I still have access to nothing yet.... so no posting for me until I get put into the RP section. I am pretty sure the important peoples are all on LoA, plus they could have easily missed the BT request, and Elgee only put the WT request in yesterday, and I don't mind waiting. It is why I am planning! And I already have my first big post written on arriving at the tower, so as soon as I get added to the group, we can get the ball rolling!

I love the bewildered idea. As I have it written in her travels to the Tower RP, the Aes Sedai won't tell her anything, and the MoN will probably be looking at her like "Is this a joke?" and punish her (hint hint Amadine if you read this, you are more than welcome to IC think my character is stupid because she doesn't know what an Aes Sedai is), so she will be very upset and confused and lost.

Haha, sounds just like Riana's journey. :) Except her Aes Sedai practically starved her (through no fault of her own, just lack of food) and then dumped her on the corridor where the Mistress' room is. She had a noblewoman for a roommate, though, so all was explained to her... And then a Brown taught her how to read and write, but your Aliena can do that already. Oh, this'll be fun. ^^ That's a pain about the boards not being visible to you! Hope it gets fixed soon!

Well, Gera is currently a Salidar Accepted... and she's already made an impression on a couple of novices. :wink:

If you wanted to pull a prank on her... I think it would be fun to write Gera's response to getting pranked. :biggrin: (Just don't get caught!)

Haha I will get access eventually, I am sure. Aliena is a little... well stupid sometimes, so if someone mentioned to her that "Novices prank Accepted", then she would think that it was something normal and do it to anyone... and then probably get caught. I would be more than happy to Prank your Accepted, as long as we can make sure that someone else puts the idea into her head!

I'm waiting for a few replies for a couple of my reqs, it might even be fun if Leala were to work with Gera or something around the time the prank happened. It would most certainly be interesting to see her reaction. xD She might even think it was funny if she found out that Auriane was part of it.

Hahaha well, while I am loving this, we also have to figure out what the prank would be! I am terrible about thinking up a prank, unless it includes adding itching powder to a dress that she was yelled at to wash or something, but that would mean she would have to have past history with the Accepted, and that is also rather mean, and I think Aliena would pull a prank more because it is fun and she thinks she is supposed to do it than to be mean!

Well, I'm no expert on pranks, but if someone were to imply to a new novice that when Accepted get close to taking the test to become Aes Sedai they dye their dresses the color of their intended Ajah... and if they just happened to imply that Gera is the next Accepted getting close to raising... and that she would be thankful to whomever did that messy chore for her.... well, no one would fault a new novice for trying to do a favor for an intimidating Accepted. :wink:

*kicks the stupid boards*

They wouldn't let me post! *cries*

Anywho! As I have been trying to say for the past two hours, that is AMAZING! If someone mentioned to her that someone needed to dye an Accepted's dress, she would take that to be literally, and do it, hoping to please the Accepted. Aliena is very much a people pleaser, and would be expecting praise instead of punishment!

Auriane wouldn't suggest that she prank Gera, but she would likely mention her, she could say something along the lines of "Accepted Gera is so nasty, she must have no friends" and then Aliena might overhear of this dress-dying from fellow Novices while working? :laugh:

Aliena sounds adorable. xD This is turning out to be cute. Which brings to mind, it would be funny if somehow she came to the conclusion to dye Leala's dress, it would run along the lines of "I think I'll dye Accepted Leala's dress, too! Her intended Ajah is White? Less work for me." xD

Edited by Leala Gymorraine