DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Anybody there?

JainFarstrider

We do indeed Jain, it's good to see you back. Owen's LOA at the moment and I know Nyn's been busy with her course. We have a possible new member starting and as far as I know Winter still lurks hoping I'll get round to posting a reply or two for him. :smile: I'm rather out of action at the moment due to health issues but I'm hoping that'll pass very soon.

What have you been up to lately?

• 2 weeks later...

My level of lurk has gone down quite alot sadly due to college, but I am trying to check in more often since I am still after-all a mod ._. but yeah I am still here!

And dont worry Tay, get better >:( We cant have a sick Tay! Who will Owen torment? Or who will torment Owen?

In any event, now that I have figured out my college has FREE WIFI I will be around more often :D!

P.S. Jain, feel free to jump into the open thread I have? Or perhaps I could start one if you want?

It looks fairly complete for the initial meeting. The thread could be linked to a new one started on The Stedding board and continue from there with your arrival and Sage check up. I'll see if Nyn is free enough to continue with you and then I can join in and post the Sage's role since Kara is busy offline at the moment. If Nyn isn't, I can just post both... that should be fun, split personality at the extreme! :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent, though I probably won't have anything up for a couple days, I've been working on projects for the past 48 hours, and its exam week next week and we may or may not have broken the two $1500 probes that we were supposed to be using for our project...Anyway, probably Thursday if not sooner.

Thanks,

Jain Farstrider

• 3 months later...

Love????

Thats coming on a bit strong isn't it mate? Tolerate or pity would be more accurate :rolleyes:

Edit: Also, had a minor heart attack at seeing the "Member" next to your name White

Well that is simply because i am no longer PSW Staff.......had my fill of it so i resigned. I told all the Staff at the last meeting but did not want to make a drama out of it so left it up to them to pass it on.

• 2 weeks later...