DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Heya all . . . I'm almost back!

Arath Faringal

Not that anyone remembers me anymore, but Arath will be back about the end of December. W00T! I'm still finishing up a few things here in ARGENTINA (aka land of the madmen), but I'm kinda curious how I can get back in the swing of things . . . does anyone remember what happened to me anyway? I think someone might have killed me in Dumai's Wells . . . the same day I got my Ashy promotion :(

Anywho, I'm preparing for a return from the dead, so . . . see ya all soon! :lol:

Yeah, but they might have mad an exception for a two year LOA. I remember that someone was going to have me go down fashionably in Dumai's wells, but I never did get the details on what happened. And since that was on the old boards . . .

But if worst comes to worst I can just time warp it right?

Guest Dalinar

Cheers Dash. I don't remember anything specific in this regard but am quite happy for you to return to your previous character Arath.

PS: storm leader is tsorovan'm'hael in the old tongue ;)

Dali/Ben.

Guest Dalinar

Because I'm a jackass pedant?

Similarly, tsorovan'm'hael and baijan'm'hael are all lower case (unless one were to use it at the beginning of a sentence, or in the instance of an address eg. "Tsorovan'm'hael Somtaaw"). M'Hael is upper case because it is "THE" Leader, instead of "a" leader. Almost like one capitalises Him when talking about God. Similarly, one doesn't need to capitalise asha'man to Asha'Man. *pet hate*

yes, yes, if anyone was wondering i'm a pain in the butt. I'll ease away from being so retentive now. :P

Dali/Ben.

uh huh . . .

well. Looks like I might be able to come back a little sooner than I thought, but a little sporadicly . . . sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

(holds that note for a minute or ten :o )

...oooooooooo, I'm thinking of ways to make a dramatic comeback. I was thinking that maybe Arath has been in a coma since Dumai's wells, but I read the bubble of evil thingy and what happened to the infirmary :shock: . . . a trolloc cookpot would be safer. Anyone got an idea of what could happen? Maybe knocked out and stuck in telaranri ... telarosi ... that dream world place (dang, its been way too long) or what not.

Ideas people! I want an in-style comeback! 8) Best idea wins . . . my respect!

Amnesia ... or time warp ... or captured by the Shaido ... or Tel'Aran'Rhiod (thanky kindly Covai ... I had a serious brain collapse on that one :?) Hmmm ... or maybe a sick mix of all of them. Amnesia in Tel'aran'rhiod, in a nightmare of being made Gaishan by a big mean Shaido maiden ... :shock: But then again ... simple is often much better, isn't it?

I kind of like the Amnesia thing. Arath forgot who he is and all due to a somethingorother that happened in DW, and also can't remember how to channel ... even though he can see everyone else do it.

Hmmm ... quick question though. How far has the story line advanced since then? Time moves slowly at DM if I remember right, but 2 years is a long time to be away from even a slow story. That might affect my return method too.

And lastly, who wants to get involved in whatever happens here?

And I guess really lastly, will I get to come back as an Ashy, or will I have to retrain and all?

Edit: I want to start posting a come back RP next week (I only get to a comp on Mondays) so any other ideas would also be welcome