• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

of course you should but rights are granted and taken away and theyve been taken away and suing wont change it the whole things an evil mess

In this case, it was still against the law, what they did in the first place. So, until the law changes, the parents still have the right, imo.

suing a school district is suing yourself and your kids and your neighbors and their kids and theres no way out xcept to vote the idiot school boards who do this out

Fair enough....I don't know how juvie centers work, but they may have had to bail their kid or something, in which case, I can at least understand the desire to get their money back.

I agree with that; I'm just saying that they're well within their rights and I prefer more rights to less, even when people use them stupidly. Like, sure, you're right, they definitely could choose a better course of action than suing, that might be more profitable for everyone; all I'm saying is that I'm glad they're not sitting down and letting the school district do whatever it wants.

But yeah...we don't have nearly as many rights as we used to. It's sad.

Banana cream pie.

so im all set to get comfy on the couch and enjoy the tv and the ipad cause thats why i got the thing and there in the middle of the couch is a comfy cat and i cant make her move so im just gonna have to wait her out or trick her.

ive had big dogs that took up less space on the furniture than little kitties.