• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

is it that you expected a respone and just kind of sent this thing out into speace and...

Kind of--I did get a response on YouTube. No comments at this point, but I did get a friend request not too long after posting it.

No, it specifically has to do with not believing it when people say they're interested in anything you're doing off of DM. They're lying.

people do lie and sometimes they say things just to be nice. and other times they haven't had time to look at it yet or are somehwere where they can't. and other times they look at it and have nothing to say.

when i get ignored i usually assume it's for the best. i should be ignored more. it's more of a kindness than i deserve usually.

people do lie and sometimes they say things just to be nice. and other times they haven't had time to look at it yet or are somehwere where they can't. and other times they look at it and have nothing to say.

when i get ignored i usually assume it's for the best. i should be ignored more. it's more of a kindness than i deserve usually.

Or you start posting "i killed another thread" posts. biggrin.gif

If I wasn't interested I would comment.

It has nothing to do with trying to stop you from posting 100,000,000 bottles of taint on the wall. biggrin.gif

... I'm not entirely sure what I should be understanding from this. XD

Fair point.

I do feel it would be more of a kindness, in my case, though, for people to tell me if they think I suck or something. I always feel bad for people who aren't very good at something, but think and act as if they are, all because their friends were too nice to be honest. If I'm wasting my time making videos, it would be nice to have a head's up. And if I'm not, it would also be nice to know. I don't need people to LIKE it....

thank you for not ignoring me.

i'll refrain from posting threadkiller posts for the moment.

though you gave me the title twice before i ran with it.

:(

thank you for not ignoring me.

i'll refrain from posting threadkiller posts for the moment.

though you gave me the title twice before i ran with it.

:(

biggrin.gif