• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Three cute pups.

Mmmmmmmmeesh,Lizzie is one patient doggie. She looks to be saying "the thing I put up with.

Oh, she does put up with a lot. My 3 youngest brothers are terrible. XD And even the older brothers are rotten sometimes. XD My sister and I don't get it. XD

Lauren power!!!!!!!!

Three cute pups.

Mmmmmmmmeesh,Lizzie is one patient doggie. She looks to be saying "the thing I put up with.

Leelou, Teddy is certainly happy.

Song, the first pick she looks like she is trying not to bust out laughing. It is hilarious.

Mylee is such a handful lol but she's such a lover and so happy all the time.

(and then you can dye your hair a bright red and get your lip pierced!)

Wewt wewt!!! SO I'm hoping March lol then I can do that faster!!

I guess I was still in high school when I met Leelou. ^^

Weren't you in my first ever mafia game? It was in the wolfkin. I forget who ran it. I was a darkhound/mafia with...Thorum...and...not sure who else? Talya? Unless she ran it. We didn't have a QT, it was all PMs. And I think I was posting from my phone for a bit, and messed up the glow, then edited later to put it in....and got a bunch of crap for editing my post... XD

I guess I was still in high school when I met Leelou. ^^

Weren't you in my first ever mafia game? It was in the wolfkin. I forget who ran it. I was a darkhound/mafia with...Thorum...and...not sure who else? Talya? Unless she ran it. We didn't have a QT, it was all PMs. And I think I was posting from my phone for a bit, and messed up the glow, then edited later to put it in....and got a bunch of crap for editing my post... XD

Yup, wow that was what 4 years ago now? I played so many mafia games back then...I probably was in it.

Yup, wow that was what 4 years ago now? I played so many mafia games back then...I probably was in it.

Something like that.... Maybe a little under 4, since I'm not sure I had internet on my phone right away when I joined... XD But yeah...ages ago.... Yeah, I'm pretty sure you were. :laugh: It's been so long, but I want to say you kind of caught on to Thorum, or one of us, and...urgh...can't remember if we NKed you, lynched you, or you made it to endgame when we won... XD I feel the need to look it up, now. XD

i never met another cindy in school. there's one at work now. you'd think there'd be more, but i don't know a lot of people.

I think.... None of the Cindy's I've met were my age. They worked at my school or with my parents. XD