• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Hmmm...I've definitely seen worse, BUT that's because I have young siblings as well as teenager siblings. XD

That's totally unacceptable for an adult, though, especially one who's sharing the space with someone else. I hate it when people refuse to pick up after themselves. It's totally disrespectful. I can see why it's so frustrating. =/

i grew up in a house where you couldn't leave an uncovered pot on the stove, or an uncovered anything anywhere, because it would be filled with roaches within seconds.

the filth on the floors was literally knee deep until i was old enough to clear it out myself.

and i won't describe the real bad stuff to you.

the kitchen's fine. let them clean it when they clean it or clean it and reduce your anxiety.

Hah, this sounds like the total opposite of when I was living with Emma and Becca in Nauvoo.... Emma and I HATED it when Chris (Becca's BF) came over... Becca always cleaned up after herself, she was a great housemate, but Chris left messes everywhere, plus he was annoying most of the time. XD

i grew up in a house where you couldn't leave an uncovered pot on the stove, or an uncovered anything anywhere, because it would be filled with roaches within seconds.

the filth on the floors was literally knee deep until i was old enough to clear it out myself.

and i won't describe the real bad stuff to you.

the kitchen's fine. let them clean it when they clean it or clean it and reduce your anxiety.

It would sit like that and worse for days if I let it.

In Rhode Island. Did you know that Massachusetts used to have a Blue Law to whip all Rhode Islanders if they crossed the state border into Massachusetts? Random fact of the day.

Did I mention I was from Rhode Island? myrddraal.gif

really?

odd if it's true.

oh, and AH says you got a 4812. and you didn't answer about eating and drinking fast enough, so i'm ready for another one. *starts 4812 with 2 other random huggers*