• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Yay!!!! I can't wait until you advance in, this going to be fun!

Right now I'm readjusting the Light Tasks so hopefully I'll have some fun things up by the time you get in :D

since I currently have no idea what to expect, I'm sure I will not be disappointed! :biggrin:

Haven't had a chance to work on your Mafia Slave sig yet, was busy being a Mafia Slave myself, lulz...

Got a draft done of the Ishy's Harem one but I want to try a couple of different pics/color schemes before I settle on one. :wink:

@Kaylee: That's great! Glad to see how active you are :D

@Songstress: In all honestly... we are very inactive. The last leader stepped down and I have no idea where my Storm Leaders are, neither signed into roll call last month and neither have responded to my pms... which might just mean staff positions will be open in our faction soon so you might be closer to gaining power down the Light track :)

Though again, just to be honest, the Black Tower is one of the more complex SG's I have had some leaderish positions elsewhere and I've never been this confused or had this much work before... partially cause my storm troops are gone :/ But don't apply for anything you aren't ready for, it becomes a time hog, haha

I'm going to be getting off of Dm now though, can't wait til your a lightie! I know Thorkin was saying he'd join us too, and with -ahem- the shadow faction's leader giving me pointers we should have the Light Faction booming again in now time :D

*Hands cookies to Kaylee and Ishy* Come to the light side, we have cookies.

Froggy - I know Lessa turns up now and then... Song we haven't seen around in a good while but being as she was in Kuwait and having computer problems last we heard from her I've no clue how soon we may see her again.

Not sure how much there is to do there, but I'd certainly pitch in as much as I am able to... I spend enough time hereabouts :biggrin: