[s]Goal: 100,000 New Goal: 200,000[/s] New Goal: 250.000

Toy and Minion

vivachairmanmeow.jpg

YOUR NEW AVI CINDY

YOU KNOW IT REALLY IS TEMPTING...

IF ONLY IT WASN'T RED...

BUT THEN IT WOULD MAKE NO SENSE.

FREE SONG!

I WAS JOKING. THE COMMIE THEME IS TO MUCH.

IT'S SUCH A CUTE KITTY THO... AND SO MUCH LESS SCARY UNTIL YOU THINK ABOUT THE COMMIE IMPLICATIONS.

• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

I can't rotate a rotation unless I have the individual sigs...

Will Paet let you use his rotation if you ask nicely? :)

DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN CAPTURE THE INDIVIDUAL GIFS FROM ANYONES SIGGY AS THEY ROTATE THROUGH? THATS HOW I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO REDO MINE AND ADD YOURS TO IT.

I FIGURED OUT HOW OT CAPTURE THE INDIVIDUAL GIFS, BUT... NOT THE ROTATION.

AND IF I CAN FIGURE IT OUT, AYLA KNEW IT YEARS AGO.

I read this Thread. I have full content emails and so have the whole original content on file. It was a vile thread that should have been deleted. I fully expected this to happen when I saw verbal turn up and was suprised to see that it still existed in the morning.

DM members did not post the awful pictures and stuff. A few laughed and found them funny and said so - congratulating the originators of them and calling them awesome. I think that any of our members who did this were wrong to do so, as they know the rules of our site and have voluntarily agreed to abide by them. They should not have responded to the trolls or fed their trollish needs.

That being said, if Song was singled out of the group of people that did this, and was the only one punished, without a satisfactory reason, then I agree that would be wrong. However - it is likely that we do not know the whole story of what occured behind the scenes.

Maybe something else happened, that we do not know about, to cause Song's punishment to be this severe, but if it was unfair then I can not support it.

Guest PiotrekS

Solidarity's unofficial "anthem":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZFfqSxv51I

FREE SONG!

YOU ARE REALLY A GREAT REVOLUTIONARY!

Hehe, it comes with the place I guess :biggrin:

I had some serious underground fighters in the familty, I was born in the first peaceful and free period in our history for hundreds of years. I'm terribly lame and spoiled compared to them...

I can provide a lot of revolutionary music :wink:

I heart your lack of enthusiasm for the commies :smile: Revolution is good when it is for individual's freedom.

So FREE SONG!

WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED BEHIND THE SCENES TO VIOLATE THE COC?

IT'S ABOUT PUBLIC CONDUCT, NOT BEHIND THE SCENES CONDUCT.

FEEDING TROLLS IS NOT A GREAT IDEA,

BUT IT IS NOT A VIOLATION OF ANY RULES,

AND WE ALL DO IT AT TIMES.

TROLLS ARE GOOD AT GETTING FED.

AND AS YOU NOTED, ADMIN WAS THERE.

FEEDING SOME TROLLS AS IT HAPPENS.

IT IS THE DEFINITION OF UNFAIR.

I read this Thread. I have full content emails and so have the whole original content on file. It was a vile thread that should have been deleted. I fully expected this to happen when I saw verbal turn up and was suprised to see that it still existed in the morning.

DM members did not post the awful pictures and stuff. A few laughed and found them funny and said so - congratulating the originators of them and calling them awesome. I think that any of our members who did this were wrong to do so, as they know the rules of our site and have voluntarily agreed to abide by them. They should not have responded to the trolls or fed their trollish needs.

That being said, if Song was singled out of the group of people that did this, and was the only one punished, without a satisfactory reason, then I agree that would be wrong. However - it is likely that we do not know the whole story of what occured behind the scenes.

Maybe something else happened, that we do not know about, to cause Song's punishment to be this severe, but if it was unfair then I can not support it.

SO I GUESS WE'LL BE GETTING AN AMENDED CoC THAT INCLUDES SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF NOT LAUGHING AT ANYTHING FUNNY? ;)

I'D LOVE TO SEE THE FULL CONTENT IF YOU WOULDN'T MIND.

Alright this is ending now. I will be reviewing the thread in question tonight, and I will see what I think of it. If I find a problem, I'll take it up with the Admins.

If any of YOU have a problem, take it up with me or them, via PM.

I don't want to hear any more bickering about this, if you don't like it, take it to PM's.

This 'protesting' is over.

Guest PiotrekS

BANANAS

And that's the thing about Song of Salomon etc. that we spoke about yesterday :biggrin: That's exactly how it works.

Bananas.

It was fun, it's interesting what will be the end result.