• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

:unsure: can be mean to ley day be over now? i like him.

but i'm not a member, so i guess it's not my call.

We're not being mean, we're breaking him in! He's still a little rough around the edges, we need to shape him up. Also you must've missed the posts where I told him I was proud he was catching on. I realize he's very young and also is trying very hard to over come a language/culture barrier. Boys play rough, what can I say :)

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!

Sad geek moment:

I told my friend at work how I saw an article on yahoo where some guy proposed to his gf at some con. Right in front of a booth where Patrick Stewart was sitting. After she said yes, he told them to "engage"

EEP. *nerd*

After I explained that Patrick Stewart was a Captain from Star Trek, she exclaimed out she couldn't wait to see the movie because she had seen parts of it.

I was O_O at that remark. Could it possibly be she was nerdy enough to know Star Trek?

But alas, no. She was referring to the new movie (which was amazing...), but she knew practically nothing of it.

*sigh*