DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[s]Goal: 100,000 New Goal: 200,000[/s] New Goal: 250.000

Toy and Minion

Well I'm sure it's different when you play with people you actually know rather than random imaginary friends, Tinker.

And Talmanes, I forgot about the points. That makes sense if he's doing it for that, but doing it for the sake of doing it never computed in my brain.

• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Yep, each Faction has their own board. Only the OL can see both. (And, by the way, when Talya was OL, she totally said the Light board was better....;))

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU.

Maybe I'll ask Talmanes.

That is a correct statement by Locke actually. She made a thread to specifically say so.

Of course she would say so, she was the Light Faction leader before she was Org Leader!

Which I was before her, and Tayol before me, so there's a trend there...

Shh!

Indeed. Just the way it is. To be on the throne, one must be awesome....

(although wait, wasn't Tayol the first OL?)

I actually don't know if there was anyone before Tayol. DM and the BT were here long before I got here. What I do know is that the Light Faction when I first joined didn't have it's own leader separate from Tayol. So he was both OL and FL at the same time while Roka was M'Hael. Myself and HeroAndros made a case to Tayol to have a Faction Leader for the Light, since Roka was doing all sorts of cool things with the Shadow. Tayol just didn't have the time to run the Org and a Faction which was constantly at war. So Hero became the first Logain and thus began the long tumultuous process of class balancing between the Light and the Shadow. :)

I hope you enjoyed your History lesson and took notes, there will be a test at the beginning of next week!

Yep, each Faction has their own board. Only the OL can see both. (And, by the way, when Talya was OL, she totally said the Light board was better....;))

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU.

Maybe I'll ask Talmanes.

That is a correct statement by Locke actually. She made a thread to specifically say so.

A correct statement by both Tals.

Damn it Ed, stop tying ropes on my arms when I'm asleep!

Of course she would say so, she was the Light Faction leader before she was Org Leader!Which I was before her, and Tayol before me, so there's a trend there...

I was a Lightie too. :)

Er, about that....

But not a Faction Leader! O_O No, *sniffs* you were a good Lightie...

I actually don't know if there was anyone before Tayol. DM and the BT were here long before I got here. What I do know is that the Light Faction when I first joined didn't have it's own leader separate from Tayol. So he was both OL and FL at the same time while Roka was M'Hael. Myself and HeroAndros made a case to Tayol to have a Faction Leader for the Light, since Roka was doing all sorts of cool things with the Shadow. Tayol just didn't have the time to run the Org and a Faction which was constantly at war. So Hero became the first Logain and thus began the long tumultuous process of class balancing between the Light and the Shadow. :)

I hope you enjoyed your History lesson and took notes, there will be a test at the beginning of next week!

Aha. It all makes sense now.

I did! *shows a page with more word than you said*

But I just choose the side that offers me most points, and, don't forget, points you give before I join count twice. So it's less expansive, but with the risk I choose the other side. Ed makes good use of it.

Wait, your decision is based 100% on this formula?

100%

Post number 1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Leyrann

Of course she would say so, she was the Light Faction leader before she was Org Leader!Which I was before her, and Tayol before me, so there's a trend there...

Er, about that....

Lol, I applied for FL Locke, but you beat me.

Er, about that....

Lol, I applied for FL Locke, but you beat me.

Heh, I was totally not gonna do it too. But then I caved in on like the last day. Probably only won because of seniority. OL, on the other hand, was something I did NOT want t o be. Being a Faction Leader is already too much responsibility for me. =p :laugh: