• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Yeah, if I just go to the DM home page it shows links to a few different options, but no option for switching to mobile, and if I click on anything it just tells me it's an "extra-large" page or something, so "content only partially shown." And it's all just a blank screen.

Yeah, if I just go to the DM home page it shows links to a few different options, but no option for switching to mobile, and if I click on anything it just tells me it's an "extra-large" page or something, so "content only partially shown." And it's all just a blank screen.

Try switching.

It'll change both places, but it switches back nice and easy. I like DM mobile better on my iPod touch. I'll also use DM mobile when I go insto super spam mode.

that's when i have the most trouble following it, cause i don't see the topic notifications.

tried it on the touch but i cant type on that thing.

Try switching.

Pretty much what I thought. Doesn't do anything at all because I can't log in on my phone or switch to mobile on my phone.

Probably a lost cause.

if you switch to mobile here it will change everywhere.

not sure about the logging in problem.

So if I switch to mobile on my PC, my phone somehow will magically know that I switched to mobile on my PC and somehow will magically know that I want to switch to mobile on my phone, too, and then let me log into my account?

I tried it, doesn't work. Lost cause.

You are taking the "mobile" literally.

Just try switching it right now on your PC. It's all tied to your username and DM doesn't know if you are on a PC or mobile device. It doesn't care. It just takes a lot of the data hog monster out of the equation, which helps with mobile devices.

You are taking the "mobile" literally.

Just try switching it right now on your PC. It's all tied to your username and DM doesn't know if you are on a PC or mobile device. It doesn't care. It just takes a lot of the data hog monster out of the equation, which helps with mobile devices.

No, I got what you meant. I TRIED it. And I can't log into my DM on my phone in the first place, so my phone doesn't know I switched it. That's what I've been trying to say.