DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[s]Goal: 100,000 New Goal: 200,000[/s] New Goal: 250.000

Toy and Minion

the sick is going around everywhere. everyone I know who's gone to a dr with it gets told its a virus that lasts twelve weeks or more. that's what they say when they don't know what it is and none of the antibiotics work. I stay away from medical intervention when I'm sick if I can help it.

don't do that tho. I'm an idiot.

• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

i'm ok till it hits my lungs. i can deal with most anything else. i can deal with that too but it'll kill me one of these days.

I've been fortunate not to have many problems like that.... I've had bronchitis a couple of times in the past 5 years, though. XD But if I don't have bronchitis, I'm usually good with the lungs.

ive had pneumonia a couple of times and worked with it, didn't know till afterwards when i had imaging. wondered why i felt so crappy for so long. did some damage, gets worse now.

I've never had pneumonia...thank goodness. Wow, that's not good. =/ I had bronchitis again this last spring, couldn't do anything about it but sleep when I was at home and hide in the bathroom at work when I could, and take Robitussin to help a little.... Went through so many boxes of Kleenex and so many rolls of toilet paper. XD

But no lasting damage from bronchitis, as far as I can tell.

wasn't good. i should have known better, but didn't have the time to take off then so there was no point in going to the hospital. just made do with ventolin and ibuprofen and slept as much as i could. i get bronchitis a lot, but it doesn't bother me that much. breathing is good. i like to breathe.

Yes he gets paid for 10 years. Since he went American league everyone is saying he'll play for another year or three then become a designated hitter.

I'm personally hoping for multiple compound fractures in the legs from trying to hold his big head up.