• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Almost done with the Christmas cards.... Just a few more to make. XD Unfortunately I missed the mail pickup time, but I'm going to drop them in the box on my way to activities tonight, so is okay! They'll get sent off tomorrow, I guess....

Any takers here? While I'm already making them? :tongue:

one of the best things about being jewish is not having to send cards. already got my sister's annual dressed up kitties card. this year she dressed the one she loves as an angel and the one she... doesn't... as a devil. poor kitties. the glares they give the camera all dressed up. good thing for her she declaws.

Edited by cindy

yes. yes i am. and nobody at work mentioned it once.

Usually someone in my family says something, or I'll see it online or something...absolutely no one has said anything about it. My dad came home from his overnight at work and fell asleep; my mom's been cleaning my youngest brothers' room all day, no one has posted anything on Facebook...none of my friends that I've talked to today have said anything.... I think it's kind of fallen by the wayside, as far as mainstream things go. Not a good thing.

Cindy's post +1. This year has been so crazy for us. So many things on my mind. XD

cindy didn't remember at all until she recognized the arizona paet posted.

bad kitty. - 1500

I have you beat--I didn't remember it at all until you said something, Cindy. Not even Paet's picture did it for me.

my uncles, really great uncles, grandma's brothers, were born in the 20s mostly, and most were still in school when the attack came. but everyone joined afterwards. not just them, everyone. shouldn't have taken something like that to get our butts over there, but it did.

Edited by cindy