• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

well, it'll be good for you. i was actually considering using some plain chobani in the boy bait instead of the milk, cause it's so nice and sour creamy, and not really much less evil at all. maybe i'll even cut thesugar down, just for you... yeah, and make the top streu... um, spelling fail... crumb topping, instead of plain sugar. cause that adds extra butter, which is very good for you.

this information is not relevant to my interests. this planet, information from this planet.

on an unrelated subject - macaroni and cheese shepards' pie. dinosaur BBQ style. i think good dinner, yes?

also, if you are unfamiliar with the dinosaur, you should purchase their cookbook immediately, because it is super fine. i don't generally like cookbooks, but this one has secrets no restaurant should give away. like macaroni and cheese shepards' pie.

Oh contraire, this information is very relevant to this planet. As we all know, this planet is in a severe energy crisis. This is because our main source of energy, fossil fuel, is being depleted. The solution up until now has been to conserve Fossil Fuel and find alternative forms of energy. Since Fossil Fuel comes from dead dinosaurs, the solution shouldn't be to use less fuel, the obvious solution is to kill more dinosaurs! It makes perfect sense, and I can't understand why no one thought of it until now...

blueberry boybait. classic recipe. simple cake topped with blueberries and sugar. in this case we will make crumb topping.

winner of a pillsbury bakeoff in the 50's, but i think it's been around much longer.

i believe the name is meant to suggest that if you could bake this, you could catch yourself a boy. but it's really easy to make, so it doesn't make so much sense... plus i think you need to add cinnnamon to be an effective bait for boys... maybe some vanilla, too.

Edited by cindy

You're welcome, I have no shame, no filter and no regrets!

Except that one time, but seriously, I shouldn't feel bad about that because well, how can anyone be expected to perform an exorcism with nothing but a photocopied picture of Marilyn Manson???

Edited by eclipse0