• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Also, I HIGHLY doubt anyone has posted anything relevant to the OP in quite some time, but when I used to play WOW, I was on the same server as Leeroy Jenkins. It was Laughing Skull, his guild was Pals 4 Life (most of them were trolling, nargblitzing, AB whoring bastards), and he was actually a pretty cool guy. I can't lie though, when we were playing together in warsong gulch once, he cast "Lay on Hands" on me, and I got a pretty giddy smile on my face. I was a druid too, so we kept playing together after that for a while owning everyone (Druids completely PWNED Warsong Gulch, I'm sure they probably still do)

Look it up on youtube, in world of warcraft a bunch of people made a fake video everyone thought was real where they all wiped on an easy dungeon scene. The guy (paladin) who caused the wipe runs into a room, aggros EVERYTHING, and shouts LEEEEERRROOOOOOOYYYYY .... JJJJJEEEEEENNNNNNNKKKKKIIIIIINNNNSSSSSSS. Kinda funny, but not sure how it got so big, obviously being fake