DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pictures from my trip + DragonCon pics

Nynaeve

yeah, i know. Took me forever :)

I just got back home a few days ago...and it took me a while to sort it all out. I still need to add descriptions and stuff...but you might as well see the pictures now.

Let me know what you think of them *g*

http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m91/Nynaeve28/

oh and to all of the DMers that had me in their homes and all the DMers i've met...it's been great to meet you all and thank you :D

*hugs*

Nyn

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She called my arm gimpy!!!! Wait is my arm in some photos *goes back to look* Nope. Did you confuse my arm for someone else? I thought you knew me!!!

ACK!!! We sat across from each at Max Logers. We had conversations and you confuse me with Jeff!!!

I am mockoffended and I will not stand for this outrage. To make up for this, I suggest you go vote Empy on the SC boards. All of you WT kitties should do this because Kathana said so.

Cause you can't resist us, really. It's that stuff Kath puts in the pudding. You've been around a while, you should know this by now. I'm currently in the process of having my minions working on an angreal that diminishes the effect of the pudding. You know, something ala Mat's fox head medallion =)

Archived